Precision with Speed
Win more opportunity business while meeting tight timelines with Design2Ship – our quick ship program with precision luminaires from Aculux available to ship in just 5-days
How to Order
- All Design2Ship orders should be activated through Agile.
- Ship dates are 5 business days from date of clean release. Order lines must process and validate upon entry. Part numbers should be constructed from program-eligible options in green text on the spec sheets. If you have an UNK status, re-check your spec sheet to correct nomenclature.
- Products not included in the Design2Ship program should be entered on a separate purchase order. *
- Please be aware of the maximum order quantity listed on the product specification sheet. **
- Please indicate any shipping notes or site restrictions.
- Order requirements include:
- Complete ship-to address
- Contact information
- Complete quick ship catalog number
- Pricing and commission rate
7. Orders flagged as Ship Complete or with Not Before dates will not qualify for the Design2Ship program.
*Orders that include products not in the Design2Ship program will default to the longest lead time.
** If an order exceeds the product specification sheet quantity, then the following shall apply:
- If less than or equal to two times the maximum Design2Ship quantity, the order will be split into two delivery dates. The first shipment will go in 5 days, followed by the second in 10 days.
- If the order is more than two times the maximum Design2Ship quantity, then the order will not qualify as a Design2Ship order.
Shipping lead time is 5 business days from date of clean release. All orders received after 3:30 p.m. EST will be processed the next business day and will receive an estimated ship date (ESD) from that date.
- Changes to the order are not permitted.
- Cancellation after release will result in a minimum 50% restock fee.